Monday, July 14, 2008

Our 'Path' to Health and Happiness

Hey! I found the icon to post a thing. sweet!
So, I'm totally stoked about all this I think it's awesome. Yeah, I'm with you, Sarah, when it comes to hearing about Rachel's abs. This is the blog for people with a little more than just that...
Ok, let me just put this one out there---I have a testimony, if you will, of writing down everything that you eat because I didn't do it when I first started weight watchers and I didn't lose. I did it faithfully for 2 weeks and lost 10 pounds. Then I didn't do it for a few weeks and gained a few back. I've done it faithfully this week and I know I'm going to lose even though I'm on the rag. I can FEEL it, ya know? I don't obsessively plan out what I'm going to eat or moniter all the tiny little portions, I just write down what I eat and somehow my brain and stomach get in ka-hoots (sp?) and I come out having left some of myself behind. It's pretty awesome. So, anyone else who tries needs to let us all know how it goes.

No comments: