Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Late Night Snacking





Sarah, all I have to say is, I feel your pain. It is so hard not to do the after dinner munchie thing. I seriously will be so good all day and then after dins, I get this HORRIBLE sweet tooth. A few things I have been trying:

1. Snack on All bran Crackers with low sugar jam
2. Get a little measuring cup and portion a little cup of ice cream and promise yourself that is all you will eat
3. Buy some sugar free hard candy (not as good but sometimes does the job)
4. Always have a healthy option stocked in the pantry (dried fruit, strawberries)
5. Lately I have been just trying to wean myself off of the habit. It's hard and the sweet tooth is still there, just a bit easier to control.



These are just a few things that I have been trying, it is so hard though, especially when I am not feeling motivated to avoid it!
You are awesome Sarie, I must say I always loved how you always had brownie mix on hand to serve with vanilla ice cream! Sisters rock

1 comment:

Sarie said...

Hannah!! I am up at 3a.m. with Lillie.. she's Constipated. With a capital C. Um... so I think our little Lil has some stomach issues due to my eating! I think I'm going to cut dairy and see how it helps. So no ice cream no chocolate. Forced diet for the little one. But the dried fruit, Hannah? Genius. I think I'll buy some for late nights. Good idea. Keep them coming. xoxo.