Thursday, July 24, 2008

Costco Run

So... I went to Costco today and picked up some great stuff, I wanted to share...
Oh my gosh, these bars are HEAVEN! They are chewy and delightful and they have 9 grams of fiber.... AND they are only 2 points each!! There are tons of flavors and I am so excited to try them!!

These Almond thins are a little like biscotti. They have cranberries and almonds and are sweetened lightly. They totally fix the sweet tooth, but, at the same time they don't trigger the bad sweet tooth. I love them. Each pouch has three slices and it is 2 points per pouch!

I also picked up some baby dills because they are great for snacking in the afternoon.

The strawberries are always good at Costco and I love to chop them up, throw them in a zip lock bag and mix in a packet of splenda as my breakfast. Yum!

I have not yet tasted these interesting looking chips but they are high in fiber, low in fat and I am excited to try them!

2 comments:

miriam said...

oh man that is awesome han. don't you just love eating well? fresh fruit, whole grains, etc. It's the best feeling. Way to go shopping like a winner!

Sarie said...

I went to Sam's Club today (no costco nearby) and bought multigrain crackers, pickles, and fiberone bars. Thanks for the suggestions! Too bad I can't shop with you in person. That's the only thing that's missing.