Friday, July 18, 2008

Fruitie Fetish!

Oh man, so I have another 'Healthy Snack/Sweet Item' to add to the list. And it is (drum roll dadadadadadadDADADADAD) Weight Watcher's Fruities! No, I'm totally serious. They are little sugar free like gummi candy things that are just right for like after a meal when you have a sweet tooth or when you are just havin' an urge to splurge and you need something to help you ward it off. I use them kind of like I do the edamame; to help ward off food cravings a little and keep myself awake at work. They're small but just right!
(Allright, Sarah do you're picture thing. I don't want to embarrass myself again).

3 comments:

Sarie said...

Are those stored in Mom's locked cupboard? She reads this blog, Miriam, she's going to find out what you've been pinching.

miriam said...

seriously, i'm in trouble, huh. well, actually mom's been slippin me the goods since i'm all hyped up on weight watcher's and whatnot. now she knows my true motivation...the fruities....

best mom ever said...

Sarah! What do you think I would do when I finally find someone who won't (anymore) chuckle about Weight Watchers? Pave the way, I'm coming through, fruities and all! AS if calling her up in our meeting today and handing her 10 percent award isn't enought!!!!