Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am watching the weather channel right now...

So I will take a stand. After reading your post, Miriam, I am going to try to post on here at least once a week about my ups and downs.. First of all, I think I need more protein in my diet. Anyone have any vegetarian ideas? I really don't care for meat enough to eat it every day. I am really good during the day, usually have cereal for breakfast (and I even drink the extra milk-- so proud of myself), lunch is usually a bread product with butter or some soup. Dinner I've tried to cook this week. lasagna, pork chops, stuff like that. It's after dinner that's a struggle. brownies, ice cream, popsicles, mnms, skittles. and that's just naming a few. Anyone have any suggestions? I hate how this food makes me feel, but I haven't found a way to stop eating late at night. I go up to bed, only to return to the kitchen an hour later in a trance, toward something sweet or chocolate... I can't stop myself, it's got me in its grip:) This is my ongoing problem!
Love love love.
Please comment.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Sarie, good thing you are still so hot and tempting.. at least for Jake right? I am going to post in reply to this post but just wanted to say.. love ya