Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fish Loaf.. mmm

Before I go to bed, I thought I would share a divine meal that Sean and I cooked up. It is called potato Zucchini fish loaf. It is a loaf made by layering new potatoes, zucchini, tomatoes, olives, white fish like Talapia or any white firm fish. Spices and herbs include: fresh parsley, oregano, parmesan cheese, fresh garlic, lemon juice, and black pepper. The preparation time was a little more than I like but it was so worth it! If anyone wants the recipe, I can post it. If not, I just thought I would share. I think that Parsley is my new favorite cooking herb, it is absolutely yummy! So I think I am really digging the whole cooking healthy but now I have to learn how to avoid evening snacking urges when dinner is over! Any suggestions would be great. Love you all:)

2 comments:

Sarie said...

That sounds delish. My neighbor, Kristy (hannah, you know her) used to make these with Talapia and make them into cracker cake-like things and sautee them, so they turned into fried cakes. They were super good. They had horseradish, a lot of it, it was yummy. And what are new potatoes? And the word "loaf" is just weird. Anyone?

best mom ever said...

I am officially requesting that recipe!