Saturday, July 19, 2008

Here I Am Again

Wow, weekends are busy on our blog, aren't they? Well, at least Hannah and Mom are more present. Um, so for one thing, Mom, I loved your post about "you're worth it". No wonder you work for Weight Watcher's, you're so motivating! The way you write is so great! Glad you finally got back online... And Hannah, congrats on Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A thousand times over!!

I try to get organized, too, and I really need to try again!! I start with my papers... for some reason, if I can throw away all my credit card offers and old bills and stuff, it's a good place to start. Next, if I need to buy some containers to get me motivated, I buy some containers. It's also a great excuse, "Jake, I know they're 40 bucks, but they're for getting the house ORGANIZED. Now that's priceless." You know the drill. Then I go to my wardrobe. Then the kids wardrobe. From there, I am haphazard. But good luck- organizing is so fun. Sometimes when Jake asks, "what do you want to do today, Sarah? It's Saturday, pick anything!". I say, "Let's throw some stuff away!!! YEAAAAH!"

No comments: