Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Are you still Alive Out there?

Hello Medladies, have we gone inactive here or what? It is seeming a bit dead. Soooo.. I just wanted to tell you guys that I am really excited because my sweet tooth cravings have gone down so much! I hardly eat sweets at night anymore. And I was really excited about the fact that Sean got a huge box of Twix at Costco and I haven't had any, and it's not even hard! I think that having my sister's and Mom's support helps so much to stay on track. I know you guys are there for me even when I lose focus. Thanks girls

2 comments:

Sarie said...

Hannah, you have always had so much willpower. I am finishing my 60th m&m as I write this...

miriam said...

Hannah, way to go. It's like clockwork, the desire for sin leaves as we seperate ourselves from it's tempations. To bad it works the other way too: the more sweets we eat, the more we want them.