Friday, August 1, 2008

Soaking

As I sit here typing this post, I am watching "Transformers" and soaking my foot in Listerine and Distilled White Vinegar mixture. You see, I have the unmentionable (noenail fungus). I sneaked up to Grampa Dee and said, "Hey," pointing to my offensive toe, "We have matching toes!" He was mildly amused. I have had this affliction for perhaps six years, maybe twelve. I heard once that Vicks VaporRub works and indeed it has for me, many times. When the nail got so thick that wearing shoes hurt, I would break out the Vicks and for a month--application daily and file down weekly. It never finished the job, though, just got the nail down to almost gone. So I read on the internet that lots of people have tried soaking their foot in Listerine and Vinegar for a half hour. So I am in heaven because the tingle in the mouth that Listerine gives is tingling my foot! I heard that if you use the blue Listerine flavor it turns your foot hopelessly blue and is not good for sandal wearing. Stay tuned for updates on the lastest results of the new procedure! Meanwhile, the water is getting very cold....

1 comment:

Sarie said...

Mom. Hilarious. And a little too much info. But so hilarious.
xoxo.