Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The price of control

Yesterday I did it. I was in control (so it appeared).

This was my eating:
B-one turkey sausage patty, one egg, fried in pan spray.
S-banana.
L-Leftover lentel soup.
S-Smoothie with canned peaches.
S-one slice of Ezekial bread toasted with two teaspoons of canola spread.
D-Spagghetti with whole wheat pasta, very old fat free cheddar cheese, broccoli, salad with balsamic vinigarette dressing low cal.
S-pudding, banana and Free Cool Whip.
FHE treat- only one skinny cow mint ice cream sandwich.

This was my thinking:
"time for chocolate" "you can't eat chocolate in front of your student"
"time for some sugar" "man cannot live by sugar alone"
"where are those leftover chips?" "come on, dinner is only ten minutes away"
"I am starving!" "you are stuffed and have a stomach ache from all that broccoli"
"Dad didn't eat that brownie at lunch, how cruel" "you didn't just see that brownie"
"my stomach is growling again" "it's dad snoring, now be quite and go to sleep".

1 comment:

Sarie said...

Love the part about Dad snoring! hilarious!
Mama, how lovely it would have been to have you here with us. But until january!!! yay!