Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sore Muscles are Motivating

So, Rachel inspired me and Hannah affirmed my resolution to add muscle strengthening to my exercise routine. For some reason (I've heard it all a million times), I finally realized that muscle toning is just as important and effective in your weight loss program as are cardio exercises.

So, after going through Rachel's ab workout yesterday and being sore after just 20 minutes of her exercises, I'm inspired to keep going and aniticipate some exciting results!

2 comments:

best mom ever said...

Good for you, Mirs. I have about 48 hours to locate what abs I may have before Rachel arrives to flog me with a workout. What she may discover is that I refuse to do something which causes extreme indignity. Her workouts have a good chance of having this effect on me! My Doctor recently encouraged me to focus on strengthening my abs. Like, when did they get together to discuss my case? Getting out of this will not be easy.

Hannah said...

We walked at least 3 times.... Yisss.
That was so much fun and I still do the Rachel arm muscle things