Monday, September 1, 2008

Seeking Ideas, Please Help!

I need a little help and I know there are good ideas floating out there!
So this semester and for the next about 6 months we are super duper poor, like poorer than we have ever been since we have been married. (this is due to a few factors such as, school books, hospital bill for surgery, tutor for Sean and other various things). Since I have been all about the health, I have been able to afford things like fresh fruit, All Bran crackers, almond thins from Costco AND I just ran out of all the one and two point bars that I got in Eureka.. sad! So now that I am fresh out of sweet tooth satisfiers and have very very little to buy food, what do I do? I am lost without my fresh fruit, all bran crackers and Weight Watchers treats! So since we have all experienced "shopping within a budget" in our lives, I know that you all must have some great ideas. Please help! Love you all:)

1 comment:

Sarie said...

I hate trying to eat healthy on a low budget!! Just drink lots of water, its free?? ha ha, really, though, heslthy food has always been more expensive (Wendy's salads are $5.50 versus fries, nuggets, lemonade, all on the dollar menu). Almonds and Edamame are my favorite healthy snacks but they clean out my wallet big time! Apples and brown rice maybe?? Love you hann.