Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mostly Stuff

Well I think we know who the slackers are in the family... (N, R, and M).

I wanted to say hallo to all the Medley girls. And say that I am officially in pig out mode again. I can't help it. I'm hungry all the time. It's nursing, I know, of course, but I do need to exercise some self control. On the brighter side, I think I've lost five pounds. I've been more active lately and just getting up and doing more. I would have lost a lot more if I would have been eating better!!

One of my favorite late night snacks is steamed edamame, so that has really helped! I bought a double stroller finally and plan to really use it this coming fall and winter. These seasons are the more 'active' seasons in Florida since the summers are too hot to do anything.

All of my love and keep posting! I miss you all in my Florida exile! :)

No comments: