Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Fun Idea.

Okay guys, so i was thinking that it would be really fun to do a spotlight on someone and keep it going so everyone gets a chance.
I think that we should name a reason or two or three about each person in our sister blog group (could be a memory, quality, etc).
We will start with Mom then go Oldest to Youngest. The last person that posts about Mom will start the next circulation with Rachel, hope that makes sense.

MOM:
Mom's personality is full of charismatic qualities.
Mom loves us even when we are not showing perfection in our lives.
I know that Mom loves me individually and also loves each of her children individually.
Mom is the perfect example of patience and long suffering (she suffered long with all of us)
I feel like Mom always supports my decisions.
Mom is always so happy to share ideas, insights and listen to my stories.
Mom, thank you for teaching all of us to love eachother and love life.

Love you MOM!


****Now every one takes a turn in posting a spotlight blog for Mom! Have fun!

No comments: