Saturday, September 13, 2008

10 Reasons I Love This Blog

1. It is a place I can talk freely because my girls and I think alike, we laugh at the same things and value each other's differences.
2. I don't have to maintain a blog of my own and worry that no one is reading it.
3. It movitates me to do something worthy of writing about, which is always a good step for me.
4. I am not alone in my weight loss and general health and happiness issues.
5. I can laugh at myself safely, and have plenty of giggling company.
6. I love trying new recipes, sharing ones of my own and giving advice.
7. The name of the blog is perfect because it reminds me that we are not about weight loss in this family, but truly our health and happiness.
8. I know all of you are reading this.
9. It is a connection for all of us, my closest friends and most beautiful people in the world.
10. We can blow our horn or bear our souls and the love just deepens.

1 comment:

Sarie said...

LOVELY post, Mama! I miss you. I love all these reasons, too. And I'm so glad this is the one motivation for you to write more. Where do you think all of us girls got our talent?