Saturday, September 13, 2008

itsa me! anaomi!!

ok so here is a little bit about my health and happiness at the present time. my health has been great until wednesday when my face decided to break out into this weird rash. we thought that it might be herpes or something but i went to doctor craigs and he said it looked more like a reaction to something. so i have had to deal with this on my face for the last half of the week.


this is something that i have done to contribute to my happiness. i was down cuz of the thing on my face, i got up friday morning and made myself a "feel-good breakfast." eggs with some 'meatless meat' that rachel got when she was here, toast with blackberry jam and a glass of milk. my friday got off to a great start.

so this is my first blog post. short and sweet. i've gotta get used to it!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Oh Naombuns, you poor thing. I have to say though your "feel good" breakfast looks so good, makes me hungry!! Keep posting, love it!