Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lose for Good

"Lose for Good" is a current drive Weight Watchers is doing for the next six weeks. Each member's weight loss is recorded for each of the six weeks and then we sent them in to corporate, where they add it to all the weight lost in the world through WW. Then WW will donate the equivalent of one pound of food for every pound lost by the members during the drive, up to one million dollars.

Let's have fun and do that amongst us girls (and the guy(s) who can afford to join us). You call (or email) your loss for the week, or whatever, then I will put on the counter a pound of food for each pound lost by us in the next six weeks and then I will take a picture of it, post it on this blog and then I will take it to the St.VDP soup kitchen or the Food For People. It can be our little monument to something more than just our own weight loss. Starting a week or so from now, either email or call in your weight loss and I will post the total here. No more than 1-2 lbs each is healthy, but I will take whatever you give me and add mine in too. I am needing this way more than all of you! Be sure to weigh yourself today (unless you went to WW and weighed in this week already). Very important.

Questions, just call me.
In 2000, 1.1 billion people were underfed in the world. And 1.1 billion people were overweight.

1 comment:

Sarie said...

Thanks for the info Mom!! I will let you know if I lose anything!!