Friday, September 26, 2008

mom

so i love mom sooooo much. she has loved me through everything. i have worn the most rediculous things sometimes and all she does is look at me and smile.

the last few months have been hard with joe leaving and the last few weeks she has been awesome. she has listened to all of my blubbering at 11:30 at night when she was about to go to bed but she would stay up and talk to me. she usaed to stay up with me to finish book reports the night before they were due but now we stay up to talk. if i get home at 10pm she is dead tired but will stay up for a while to talk about how my day went and how i was doing. i love her a ton for that.

i dont know what i would do with out mom in my life. she has done so much for all of us and i know there is no way to thank her. all we can do is love her as much as we can back!!

i love you mom!! you are truly the best! love your little naomi

No comments: