Friday, December 25, 2009

Gosh

So day three and four are not pleasant days to blog on the subject of being on a healthy lifestyle. But being it was Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I will release myself from the accusations I am want to administer. So in celebration of the holidays and the forgiving nature of its origins, I shall share the truimphs and own them.

Dad and I walked 3.7 miles this morning. I threw away half of my pumpkin pie. I ate a beautiful salad today. I did not eat anything yesterday while I was out shopping and then ate sensibly when I came home. I made popcorn last night during the movie--94% fat free. I instantly forgave myself after I had polished off all the junk food in my stocking.

The sugar intake was enough to remind me of the reason I am severely limiting it. So I shall consider the failures of yesterday and today feedback instead. I am looking forward to re- entering the crusade and conquering the various opponents that raise the sword against me. Plan for the strategy, prepare the food and the psychie, clear the foods away that are lying in wait as I write.

Maybe I could call tomorrow day three and forget about the last two days. Or maybe that would be terrible, to have to endure day three and four twice!!

1 comment:

miriam said...

every day is a new day mom. just remember your triumphs. you're doin' good.