Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day Two

It is amazing how quickly I feel better when I eat right. I think that the key to my success today is that I am having to use every spare minute to shop for Christmas gifts! Also, I began by drinking 24 oz of water before I ate breakfast. Day two is usually a good day (after the many times I have had a day two, I am quiet an expert). I am not sure why. This one was no different. It was a good day.

Now if I had added walking, tracking and no fudge, I could have described it as an awesome day. But awesome is not what I am after. Just good. Days that I feel in control and stop eating before my helping is gone because I am full. I had half a piece of fudge from a caroling plate and it was so good. But I ran from the room when I was done and played the piano. That plate greeted me again two more times but I had had my peace (piece) and I did not eat any more.

I overate twice, with a mega sized salad which I didn't finish because I was full. And at dinner I had a second bowl of Bethany's egg noodle spagghetti. I have felt wonderful all day, no ill affects from overdosing on sugar. No desire to look back with anything but gratitude that my biggest challenge is having to cut back on food. Tell the people in Mozambique that.

Tomorrow is the day I need the most support. The third day and the fourth seem to be like sneaker waves that engulf me by 3pm. Gotta get a plan. Before dawn tomorrow. Before bed tonight.

No comments: