Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Renewal of Commitment to Health!



Well, I have been enjoying everyone's posts a lot, so happy to see that Rachel is drinking soda... I don't even do that!
I have a few exciting things to share!
For my birthday, my present to myself was an elliptical! Jared, Miriam and Aaron came up from Utah Valley to surprise me that night and they helped me put it together while Sean went to the ER due to him smashing the heck out of his finger. I love this machine! I have worked out every day since and it totally motivates me to eat healthier.
I found a few great discoveries at Costco last visit (as seen above.) The soup is ZERO points!! And, it's good! These twists are super good too and only ONE point each. Super yummy treat.

I also found a website that is a point calculator that is pretty cool:

http://www.webmilhouse.com/pointcalc.php

Love you all, keep up the posts!

3 comments:

Sarie said...

Great ideas for food Hannah! And glad you got such a great present!

love ya.
Sarie

julie Turner said...

Hannah, I enjoy those soups also, I joined WW in November and I have lost 12 pounds! I enjoy your site and it is fun to read comments from everybody. Have a great day all you Meds!

best mom ever said...

Remember that only half the can is 0 points and if my memory serves me right, I think I figured out that the whole can is two points. In Weight Watchers 0+0 does not equal 0! I really love this soup. Another favorite is their lentil soup for 1 point for a half can. Very hearty and satifying. Love you, Hannah.