Saturday, July 24, 2010

Around the house

So mom solves this with that plastic ice cream lid thing that she keeps by the microwave. I had to wipe out the cupboard that this olive oil lives in. Then I thought of THIS!!!! Ha ha!! Totally ghetto but it works.
This is one of the latest wall projects. Black shelfs- by themselves, boring. Even just things set in them, could be boring. But take a look at THIS!! I cut out silhouettes in vellum paper and put it over colored paper. Good idea eh? I love it!!



And this is the scrap paper rub on that I put on a mirror. Ya it took a while because it doesn't stick to glass very easily.
These two pictures are for dad. Love ya.


2 comments:

miriam said...

ha ha. does dad complain that all you have are pictures of your adorable projects?!! Love it all

Anonymous said...

Naomi, you're hilarious. It looks like an olive oil diaper. you should offer to help BP in the gulf... dad