Thursday, February 4, 2010

Back again

Well, I am reviewing the week on the blog here, when I stayed with it and lost 2.2 pounds. The following week was a little off and very busy and full of excuses and shame. But I read what I had written and was renewed.

I have a headache. A great excuse to eat chocolate. A great reason not to eat chocolate. So should I be thankful for this headache that has not gone away in two weeks? Yes. And if it brings me to my knees, I might as well ask for His help in my eating journey while I am down there.

2 comments:

Sarie said...

Great post mama! I especially love the knees part. and I love that I was chowing on chocolate the entire time I read it. xoxoxo

miriam said...

mom, you should get glasses. I bet your headache would go away. mine have since i got some about a month ago. and i remember the glasses you had before. they were thick. you should really look into it. headaches are no good.
but good job on the losing 2.2 pounds!!!!!!! that is so exciting mom. you are doing such a good job.