Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day Three

FINALLY! I have had a wonderful day three. I know...it is about time, but something is different about this time.

Sunday night, I put on a really cute dress (I LOVE that dress!) that I will look so good in at my right weight. Now the family is always so complimentary about my looks, saying that I look so good and they are surprised that I am even over goal. Well, when I put on that dress, no one could say anything. I put make up on (lipstick), nylons, fixed my hair, just as I will wear it all the day I make it all the way down. But it is extreemely unflattering. Isaac snapped some pictures and Tammy put them in an easily accessable file for me on the computer. This will be a weekly ritual for as long as it takes.

The next day (my second first day), I was very dedicated to eating well and carefully. I tracked everything, stopped eating when I had eaten a reasonable amount and did not eat again until I was truly hungry. Novel. I started the day by looking at that picture. It is a nice picture, my smile and everything, with the dreadful fit... but I am determined to wear that dress to a Weight Watchers meeting and look smashing.

I exercise with the PACE approach. It has me walking then sprinting, repeating as I can. I do it outside, a little embarrassing at first but now OK. I stretch, then walk about 5 minutes, sprint for about 20-30 seconds (up from 15 seconds last week). Then I walk until I feel like running again. This lasts about 20 to 30 minutes. I can get in about three or four sprints in that time and feel quite exercised! I come home to do my self-developed resistence regimen: bench press (while on my back) about 5 pounds of canned chicken. I'll show you the routine sometime. Good for arms and abs! My goal is at least 3 workouts a week or more for right now. Up to four soon.

Day two ditto.

Day three ditto.

Day four is already planned.

No comments: