Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Been A While

Well aren't we getting ridiculous?? It's been over a month! Where is all the love? Let me see... I think I'll recap some recent events. Rachel made the Golden Knights, Naomi got accepted to BYU-I and is moving to Idaho. Miriam got engaged to Aaron "the stud" Hone. Kayla turned two. Hannah is experiencing some major changes as far as jobs and school. I am buying a house. Jared is getting married... oh wait, no he's not. Nevermind. Jared's mostly maintaining his shrewdness as a business man. Gideon is coming home. Bethany and Isaac are working on their radness. Dad probably lost some more hair, and Mom is doing 1,002 things probably as I write this. Lillie cut two teeth, Grace got a love note from a boy and Ruby learned how to say "the" instead of "duh".

Other items to note:
I have eaten crap for the last month and still lost five pounds. Gotta love nursing.
We will ALL see each other very very soon!
We will gain a brother in law.

Cheers to eating, not eating, losing, gaining, and change in general.

LOOOOVE to everyone.

Sarie

No comments: