Monday, October 6, 2008

Missing.

So...
I added Bethany's email to our updates and also invited her to this blog.
I added her blog on our sidebar.
I changed a few things around.
When I get photoshop (that Jared and Aaron got for me from the student store) in the mail in a few days, I will definitely make a new banner for the top. This is, after all, our meeting place.

I miss everyone. So much. I've got Lillie's hot little baby body on my chest, wrapped in a blanket and sleeping. She smells like a dream and wears hand me downs from her sister AND Kayla! I love it. I miss Kayla! She probably says so many words now and runs around like crazy! She was not even walking when we left. Ahh, so sad. I will see you all soon I hope! I talked to Dad today about Gideon's release date and it's January 29th, so I'm hoping to see Mom and Dad a few days before, and then have Gideon come back down here for a day so we can have a blessing for Lillie. If all goes well, it'll be one of the best weeks ever.

Love love, miss miss.
Sarie

No comments: